Welcome to ClevelandWhether you're new to the area or simply looking for resources, you've come to the right place. Check out our website for more detailed information on various services.
- Click here for required Grant Notices
- City of Cleveland employees and employees who terminated in 2020 and were eligible for health care coverage though the city can receive a copy of their 2020 Form 1095-B upon request - click for more information.
- To sign up for our emergency notification system, text your zip code to 888777 or visit www.nixle.com. Or you can visit the page and use the registration widget.
- To reach Public Works, please call City Hall at 281-592-2667 and create a work order for issues. If after 5:00 pm, weekends or holidays, please contact non-emergency number for Police Department for the on-call employee - 281-592-2621.
- Reminder to check our COVID-19 page for related PDF documents
Text your ZIPCODE to 888777 from your mobile phone to register. [Read on...]
Beginning Thursday May 6, 2021, at Stancil Expo, 211 Peach St. from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., the City of Cleveland will be hosting the first Food Truck Fusion for the community. Read on...
At the January 2021 City Council meeting, Council appointed Ralph Fuller as Municipal Court Judge and Lynn Allen as Associate Municipal Court Judge. Read on...