Welcome to Cleveland, Texas!Whether you're new to the area or simply looking for resources, you've come to the right place. Check out our website for more detailed information on various services.
- General Election for City Council will be held on May 7, 2022 - Click here for the Elections Page
- Click here for required Grant Notices
- City of Cleveland employees and employees who terminated in 2021 and were eligible for health care coverage though the city can receive a copy of their 2021 Form 1095-B upon request - click for more information.
- To sign up for our emergency notification system, text your zip code to 888777 or visit www.nixle.com. Or you can visit the How Do I page and use the registration widget.
- To reach Public Works, please call City Hall at 281-592-2667 and create a work order for issues. If after 5:00 pm, weekends or holidays, please contact non-emergency number for Police Department for the on-call employee - 281-592-2621.
- Reminder to check our COVID-19 page for related PDF documents
Following the resignation of City Manager Bobby Pennington, City Council approved the motion at the special called City Council Meeting on Friday, Jan. 7, 2022 to appoint Stacy Williams as the Interim City Manager. Read on...
The City of Cleveland broke ground on Fire Station No. 2. City Officials, County Officials, State Officials, City Staff, various business leaders and community members attended the groundbreaking ceremony. Read on...
Volunteers are vital to the city. We encourage you to submit an application today. It's a great way to be involved at a local level and enhance the quality of life in Cleveland. Read on...