Welcome to Cleveland
Whether you're new to the area or simply looking for resources, you've come to the right place. Check out our website for more detailed information on various services.
- Notice of Intention to Issue Certificates of Obligation - Posted 3/17/2021
- City of Cleveland employees and employees who terminated in 2020 and were eligible for health care coverage though the city can receive a copy of their 2020 Form 1095-B upon request - click for more information.
- To sign up for our emergency notification system, text your zip code to 888777 or visit www.nixle.com. Or you can visit the page and use the registration widget.
- To reach Public Works, please call City Hall at 281-592-2667 and create a work order for issues. If after 5:00 pm, weekends or holidays, please contact non-emergency number for Police Department for the on-call employee - 281-592-2621.
- Reminder to check our COVID-19 page for related PDF documents
The City of Cleveland is pleased to announce the winners of the Easter Coloring Contest held in March Read on...
Emergency Hospital Systems Vaccine Hub is excited to announce that the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services has directed states to expand vaccine eligibility to include people who work in school and childcare operations. Read on...
On February 24, 2021, an unveiling ceremony for the new street sign was held with the Carter family at the corner of Martin Luther King and James Carter Sr. Ave. Read on...