State of Texas - Governor Greg Abbott
For the most up to date information please go to: https://gov.texas.gov/
- 11.06.2020 - Proclamation renewing disaster declaration for COVID-19
- 9.17.2020 - GA 31 - relating to hospital capacity
- 9.17.2020 - GA 30 - relating to the continued response to the COVID-19 disaster as Texas reopens
- 7.02.2020 - GA29 - use of face coverings during COVID19
For the most up to date information please visit their website: https://www.co.liberty.tx.us/page/liberty.Emergency
If you have questions or think you have the virus, Call 211 Option 6.
- 10.15.2020 Executive Order by Mayor of City of Cleveland (only applies for City of Cleveland)
- 7.21.2020 - Signed adopted Liberty Dayton Cleveland Mask Order (This order has been modified for the City of Cleveland only see above 10.15.2020)
8/6/2020 - Message from Liberty County Office of Emergency Management
We have had some questions about the numbers we are reporting versus the numbers on the DSHS dashboard. Per DSHS (Houston), Liberty County is only reporting confirmed positive cases. The dashboard that is updated by DSHS Austin includes positive cases and probable case.
According to CDC, a probable case is defined as:
A person meeting clinical criteria AND epidemiologic evidence with no confirmatory laboratory testing performed for COVID-19;
A person meeting presumptive laboratory evidence AND either clinical criteria OR epidemiologic evidence;
A person meeting vital records criteria with no confirmatory laboratory testing performed for COVID-19.
Our numbers will remain off and can't be compared to the dashboard for confirmed positive cases.
City of Cleveland
Some City offices are open to the public. City Hall 281-592-2667, Police Dept. 281-592-2621 and Court 281-592-5639. Starting 10/19 the Library will be opening back up to the public 281-592-3920.
For additional resources from DSHS please visit their website: https://dshs.texas.gov/coronavirus/ .
Informational Flyers (print outs)
- 6.18.20 Pre-Symptomatic vs Asymptomatic
- 6.18.20 Stay COVID-19 Cautious - Spanish
- 6.18.20 Stay COVID-19 Cautious - English
- Stay At Home If You're Sick Info graphic (PDF Download)
- DSHS-COVID19-Prevention (English PDF Download)
- DSHS-COVID19-Prevention (Spanish PDF Download)
- DSHS-COVID19 What To Do If Sick (Spanish PDF Download)
- DSHS-COVID19-What To Do if Sick (English PDF Download)
- DSHS Guidance for Employers, Employees, and Customers of Reopened Retail Services
- Wash your hands (PDF Download)
- Cover your cough (PDF Download)
- Minimum Standard Health Protocols
- Stop Spread of Germs (PDF Download)
- Face Coverings Do's and Dont's - Spanish
- Face Coverings Do's and Dont's - English
- No Sew Face Coverings Tutorial English
- No Sew Face Coverings Tutorial Spanish
- Texans Recovering Together (English)
- Texans Recovering Together Covid-19 Outreach Program
- Texans Recovering Together (Spanish)
- 4.15.2020 FB live chat with CISD, City Manager Kelly Mcdonald, Emergency Management Officer/Fire Chief Sean Anderson
- 4.8.2020 FB Live Chat with CISD & City Manager Kelly McDonald
- Facebook Live Chat with Cleveland ISD & City Manager Kelly McDonald - 4/1/2020
- Info on Drivers License from TXDPS
- Info from US Small Business Administration
- Helpful videos from Emergency Hospital Systems (dropbox link) @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>