Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
September 18, 2018, 5:30 PM - 5:45 PM @ City Hall - Council Chambers
The Cleveland Economic Development Corporation will hold a Public Hearing to receive comments from residents of Cleveland with regard to its 2018-19 fiscal year budget and proposed projects. The nature of the proposed projects are as follows:
• Industrial Park Infrastructure Improvements
• Municipal Park Improvements and Maintenance
• Demolition/Clearance—Sites for New Affordable Housing and Businesses
• Incentives—Other Businesses—Job Creation and Job Retention
• Job Training—Cleveland ISD
• Industrial Park—Debt Service
• Municipal Park—Debt Service
September 18, 2018, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM @ City Hall - Council Chambers
Monthly City Council Meeting and Public Hearing on Proposed Budget