Survey link and maps for the TxCDBG Comprehensive Planning Grant
To all citizens of the City of Cleveland:
This survey link https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LM65GY8 is for all citizens of the City of Cleveland. We are doing a comprehensive study through a grant from the Texas Community Development Block Grant Program (TxCDBG). This grant will represent the plan for the next 20+ years. The survey link is for the public input side of the study. It only has 27 questions. You can find the maps that are referenced in the survey questions 22-27 on our website at https://www.clevelandtexas.com/368/Grant-Notices.
Normally we would hold public hearings to gain public input but due to COVID-19 restrictions we are opting for an online survey. Once we received the public input our administrator, HR Green, will compile all of the responses and finalize the report that will be presented to council.
We are asking the public to click on the survey and answer the questions by December 18, 2020.
The plan covers the below items - map links are below:
- Base Studies: Include a future land use map to help direct future development.
- Street System: General high-level plan on improvements for local streets and proposed budgetary costs.
- Water System: A water system plan to identify improvements for supply and distribution system. Includes budgetary costs.
- Sewer System: A sewer system plan to identify improvements and repairs to the collection and treatment system. Also includes budgetary costs.
- Storm Drainage System: A drainage system plan to identify storm water basins/watersheds and flood-prone areas and includes the budgetary costs.
- Capital Improvements Program
- 2 fire stations.
- Central fire station rehabilitation
- Police facility expansion
- Thoroughfares Study: A thoroughfare plan utilizing TxDOT and HGAC information. Includes budgetary costs and corresponds to material provided in the County Thoroughfare Plan.
- Central Business District Plan.
- Parks and Recreation Plan.
The links below are for Housing Urban Development (HUD) and Texas Workforce Commission for Fair Housing complaints.