The mission of the Finance Department is to safeguard the fiscal integrity of the City, its component units, and enable other City stakeholders to do the same. Serving the community’s residents, businesses, developers and investors, our team is Cleveland’s reliable financial resource.
Property Tax Rate Notices and Public Hearing Dates
- FY20-21 No-New-Revenue and Voter Approved Rate
- FY20-21 Tax Calculation Worksheets
- FY 2019-20 Adopted Property Tax Rate Ordinance
- 2019 Proposed Property Tax Rate - City of Cleveland
- 2018 Proposed Property Tax Rate - City of Cleveland
- Adopted Budget | View All Past Adopted Budgets
- Proposed Budget for FY 2020-2021
- Approved Amendment to FY19-20 Budget
Continuing Disclosure Reporting
Sales Tax Reports
Allocation historical summaries show the total dollars returned to a local sales taxing city, county, special purpose district, or transit authority by the Comptroller’s Office for their local sales tax collection. The payments are listed by month and totaled by year. Allocation amounts are dependent upon the timing and accuracy of taxpayers’ returns, but generally represent taxes collected on sales made two months or more prior to the allocation payment.